Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Mixed Berry (120 ct) - Bariatric Fusion
(4 out of 5)
Our Price: $24.99
Bariatric Fusion Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Bariatric Fusion Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement was designed and formulated by a Bariatric Surgical Team to meet the needs of their patients. This chewable bariatric vitamin and mineral supplement provides the highest amounts of key micronutrients vital for weight-loss surgery patients. Bariatric Fusion also contains calcium carbonate and calcium citrate, reducing the need for additional calcium supplementation. You'll enjoy the mixed berry taste, your body will appreciate the wide variety of easy to absorb nutrients.
Key features of the Bariatric Fusion Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement:
- Custom Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for the Adult Bariatric Patient
- Contains Both Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Citrate
- Designed by a Team of Medical Professionals
- Cost Effective - No Other Supplements Needed
- Vitamin B12 in the Most Readily Available Form - Methylcobalamin
- Formulated with Most Biological Available Vitamins and Minerals
- 100% Sugar Free (Sweetened With Sucralose)
- No Vitamin K to Interfere with Anti-Coagulants
Please contact us
to submit your review for Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Mixed Berry (120 ct) - Bariatric Fusion.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes On The Go
Try these healthy breakfast recipes to save money and lose weight! Bring these breakfast foods to work or school. Get more healthy recipes at diet.com or save this video for less than a buck straight to your ipod by selecting download below the play ...
The Interrelatedness of Diet, Nutrition, the Immune System, and ...
A presentation by Irminne Van Dyken, MD Immunonutrition: The Interrelatedness of Diet, Nutrition, the Immune System, the Microbiome, Telomeres, and ...
Weight Loss Exercise Program Week 1
Learn how to lose weight with our weight loss exercise routine program. http://diet.com/videos<br /><br />*Sponsor: Lose More in Less Time - http://www.diet.com/tracking/hitcnt.php?affid=2728&amp;mode=4<br /><br />Follow this workout with week 2 fo